It has a thermal cladding to efficiently dissipate heat while cooling components and improving the overall performance of the product.
Advantages of aluminum PCB
1. Environmental protection: Aluminum is non-toxic and recyclable. Due to its ease of assembly, the use of aluminum also helps to save energy. For printed circuit board suppliers, the use of this metal helps maintain the health of the planet.
2. Heat dissipation: High temperatures can cause severe damage to electronic equipment, so it is wise to use materials that help dissipate heat. Aluminium can actually transfer heat away from important components, minimizing its harmful effects on circuit boards.
3. Higher durability: Aluminum provides strength and durability to products that ceramic or fiberglass substrates cannot provide. Aluminum is a strong base material that reduces accidental breakage during manufacturing, handling, and daily use.
4. Lightweight: Aluminum has incredible durability and is a surprisingly lightweight metal. Aluminum adds strength and elasticity without adding any extra weight.
Application of aluminum PCB
1. Audio equipment: input, output amplifier, balanced amplifier, audio amplifier, preamplifier, power amplifier.
2. Power supply: switching regulator, DC / AC converter, SW regulator, etc.
3. Communication electronics: high-frequency amplifiers, filtering equipment, transmitting circuits
4. Office automation equipment: motor drive, etc.
5. Automotive: electronic regulator, igniter, power controller, etc.
6. Computer: CPU board, floppy drive, power supply, etc.
7. Power module: inverter, solid state relay, rectifier bridge.
8. Lamps and lighting: As the promotion of energy-saving lamps, various color energy-saving LED lamps have been welcomed by the market, and aluminum PCBs for LED lamps have also begun to be applied on a large scale.