Heavy copper PCB is divided into a single-layer thick copper plate, double-sided thick copper plate and multilayer thick copper plate. The minimum hole (distance or line from one edge of something, through its center, to the other edge) of mechanical drilling during production is from 0.4mm down to 0.2mm or even smaller, so the metal hole (distance or line from one edge of something, through its center, to the other edge) is getting smaller and smaller. Metallization on which board layers and interlayer interconnects depend The hole directly affects the reliability of the heavy copper PCB. (steps are taken to prevent trouble or injury) for the manufacturing process of heavy copper PCB.
First, the plugging of (many broken pieces of something destroyed) in heavy copper plates. In the production control process, when the hole (distance or line from one edge of something, through its center, to the other edge) reaches 0.15-0.3mm, the proportion of plug holes will increase by 30%.
When processing printed boards, most of the small holes of 0.15-0.3mm still use the mechanical drilling process. The hole (distance or line from one edge of something, through its center, to the other edge) is too small, high-pressure water washing and chemical cleaning in front of heavy copper PCBs are very hard to remove (many broken pieces of something destroyed) in the small holes, blocking the process of chemical copper (removal from a ruling position).
1. 70 minutes of electrical time, to secure/make sure of the thickness of the hole copper is 18-22um, the thickness of the surface copper is greater than 35um.
2. Backlight test after sinking copper to secure/make sure of the stickiness/scar of hole copper.
3. Do slice analysis after etching to secure/make sure of hole copper thickness and surface copper thickness.
4. AOI optical scanning to secure/make sure of the straight-through rate of the line (preventing open circuit, short circuit, and small wires).
5. High-speed screw flying needle machine test to secure/make sure of the yield of the board.
6. Solder mask exposure using Communication PCB board parallel exposure machine.
7. High-(high) quality laser text printing. (promised that something will definitely happen or that something will definitely work as described) text clearness and (high) quality.
For the core raw materials of circuit boards, A-grade military materials are used, and the quality is very (promised that something will definitely happen or that something will definitely work as described).
Beautiful printing process
In line with (related to surrounding conditions or the health of the Earth) standards. After baking at high temperature, the ink color is bright and the characters are clear.
Make better/make more pure production process
Different surface treatment processes: gold finger, heavy gold, tin spray; different solder resist colors: green, blue, red, yellow, white, dull surface black, dull surface green, purple.
Faster and more appropriately-timed delivery
We will deliver the model to you in time within the promised time.